The goal of Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies is to break down barriers across disciplines and generate policy impact. Submissions will be reviewed on the basis of content, policy relevance and readability.
Authors publishing in the journal benefit from:
- Unrestricted international readership in the academic and policy community, via open access publication on Wiley Online Library – authors or their funder will be required to pay an article publication charge (APC) upon acceptance, but discounts are available.
- Contributing to multidisciplinary research in public policy in Australia, Asia and the Pacific.
- Exposure to influential policymakers in Asia and the Pacific, and throughout the world.
- Publication in a journal led by a world-class multidisciplinary editorial team.
Papers on a range of topics that speak to various disciplines, the region and policymakers are encouraged.
- Submissions will be reviewed on the basis of content, policy relevance and readability.
- The acceptance criteria for all papers are the quality and originality of the research and its significance to policy relevance.
- All manuscripts are peer reviewed.
- View full submission guidelines.
- Submit your paper here (Note: you will need to log in to the submission site).
Articles on the Pacific island region are especially encouraged.