The goal of the journal is to break down barriers across disciplines, and generate policy impact. Submissions will be reviewed on the basis of content, policy relevance and readability.
The Editors are accepting submissions. Authors publishing in Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies benefit from:
- Unrestricted international readership in the academic and policy community, via open access publication on Wiley Online Library, with no author fees
- Contributing to multidisciplinary research in public policy in Australia, Asia and the Pacific
- Exposure to influential policymakers in Asia and the Pacific, and throughout the world
- Publication in a journal led by a world-class multidisciplinary editorial team
Papers on a range of topics that speak to various disciplines, the region and policymakers are encouraged.
- Submissions will be reviewed on the basis of content, policy relevance and readability
- The acceptance criteria for all papers are the quality and originality of the research and its significance to policy relevance
- All manuscripts are peer reviewed and considered for publication by both an Editor and the Editor-in-Chief
- View full submission guidelines